We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best massage on Agonda beach?

Which Agonda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best massage on Agonda beach?

Hello Im going to stay on Agonda beach and would love to experience ayurvedic massages. Any tipps where to go to?

Skien, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Same question from me, and:

I see Bio Veda Ayurvedic Beach Resort is mentioned as a good place. But cant find any contact info.

Anyone?

Edited: 08 October 2013, 22:47
Skien, Norway
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Edit:

Wrong enter

Edited: 08 October 2013, 22:49
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Hi there are a few masseurs in Agonda I had one at the one at Dersys guesthouse, there's also another further up near Nanna's Nook huts.

Enjoy

london Uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

You should see monika and tun-tun. My husband and I were so impressed we booked 7 sessions each. At the time my husband was recovering from a shoulder injury. Tun-tun was so careful and the treatment speeded his recovery. In the meantime I had facials, reflexology and several treatments ayurvedic variations. They are a highly professional couple, fully qualified and quite simply I couldn't recommend Monica and tun-tun highly enough.

Edited: 03 January 2014, 16:38
sheffield
Level Contributor
465 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

I'd go for Bioveda next to Little Italy. I have used it often over the last 18 years and for therapeutic treatments like neck injuries. they are long-standing, reliable and reasonable. They are genuine ayurvedic practitioners. the boss is a doctor and his wife is English/Australian.

Somerset England
Level Contributor
398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Thanks for that but where abouts in Agonda are they?

Somerset England
Level Contributor
398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Thanks for that but where abouts in Agonda are they? Monica and run run that is

Somerset England
Level Contributor
398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Or even run tun

Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Monika and Tun Tun (correct spelling) can be found at Aqua Bay, two thirds going north up the beach, with lime green picket fence, between Madhu's restaruarant (with tiled roof) and Shanti - the two best places to eat by far . There are signs outside. Enjoy..

Ely, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best massage on Agonda beach?

Monika and Tun Tun (correct spelling) can be found at Aqua Bay, two thirds going north up the beach, with lime green picket fence, between Madhu's restaruarant (with tiled roof) and Shanti - the two best places to eat by far . There are signs outside. Enjoy..