We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Which Agonda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
14 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

I am travelling to Agonda on 23rd Jan. What is the current taxi fare from the air[ort to Agonda and is any one travelling on that day who would want to share a ride to south Goa?

mumbai
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Hey I'm also going to agonda today, my flight arriving at 6:25 am today, what about you?

Yona

mumbai
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Hey I'm also going to agonda today, my flight arriving at 6:25 am today, what about you?

Yona

mumbai
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Yona

mumbai
4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Hey I'm also going to agonda today, my flight is arriving at 6:25 am today, what about you?

Yona

South East England...
Level Contributor
101 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Eleven hundred if you just ask a few drivers outside the arrival building but make sure it's a yellow number plated vehicle.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

If you go right outside of the airport prepaid taxi booth, you can bargain your price down from the prices listed. The prices listed are typically higher than what the taxi guys would charge right outside.

uk
Level Contributor
869 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

out of interest,how long in taxi to agonda

Goa
Level Contributor
867 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

Perhaps an hour and a quarter depending on driver and traffic

19. Re: Taxi fare from Goa Airport to Agonda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Agonda