We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle Hire in Savoie

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bicycle Hire in Savoie

I need to hire a road or race bike in August. I'm based near Chambéry. Can anybody help me with this?

Cheers

Martin

3 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bicycle Hire in Savoie

Hi Martin , how did you get on with bike hire? I'm going to chambery next summer and also wish to hire a road bike.

Adrian

Oz en Oisans, France
Level Contributor
613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bicycle Hire in Savoie

There may be something to help you on this website http://www.freewheelingfrance.com/

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,811 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bicycle Hire in Savoie

Adybrooks - The above poster can't mention it because it might be considered advertising but you can rent a top quality road bike from them as they run a B&B/cycling company in that area. They're located several kilometers from Chambery but in the absence of another company that might be closer you could give them a try. I'll suggest you look at their website and contact them:

lechateaudoz.com/en/Summer/summerCycling.html

For a list of other towns in the Alps where you can rent bikes (not a complete list) you can check the site below, though you'll have to check with each shop to see what kinds of bikes they have:

freewheelingfrance.com/bike-hire-in-france/b…

Reply to: Bicycle Hire in Savoie
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chambery