We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The real crocodile man show

florida
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Topic
The real crocodile man show

I am trying to find information on a crocodile show that is put on by Chito Loco in Siquirres.

I can find plenty of articles about this show but I cannot find when and where it is held or how to take my kids to see it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,659 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The real crocodile man show

It is somenthing else...that Chito croc is sooooooooooo big...incredible...just incredible...how they play around...I heard that Chito is training another croc...

The show is only sundays at around noon time...kind of hard some times to get a ticket...what I do with my clients is that I reserve the spaces by the people of Caribbean Dish Restaurant...in Siquirres...

Let me know if you need any more help...

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,659 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The real crocodile man show

CORRECTION...sorry...!

The show is only Sundays at 4PM...and it is $10.00 per person...

roadadvisor

3. Re: The real crocodile man show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Tarcoles