We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kefalos end of june

County Londonderry...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
kefalos end of june

HI

Could anybody tell me if kefalos is good for couples

we are a couple in our mid 50,s we like to have things going on to do at night but not like nightclubs etc is there plenty of restaurants and bars in kefalos

thanks in advance

sarah

15 replies to this topic
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
866 posts
145 reviews
1. Re: kefalos end of june

Kefalos is excellent for couples. Some lovely tavernas (check them out on TripAdvisor). Don't know of any night clubs as they don't interest us either, but enough bars to to satisfy. Kamari bay stretches out some way, but you won't have to walk far to find something. BTW, it will be very hot!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
225 reviews
2. Re: kefalos end of june

Kardamena would be more suitable, it has more bars and a greater selection of restaurants and is laid out around a myriad of side streets on level ground.

Kefalos is rather unfortunate in that it has some bars and restaurants (more café style) along the seafront, which has railings (like Brighton) and rocks, with a beach at either end, the other part of kefalos is at the top of a very long steep hill. I's very quiet and has little to offer.

Kardamena also benefits from a more active port and a more central location on the island if you want to get out and about.

If you want another alternative then Tigaki is an option, it's quieter than Kardamena but better laid out and livelier than Kefalos.

Edited: 13 April 2018, 12:39
Southern Wales...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: kefalos end of june

What's weather line there now please going in 2 weeks is it clad in evenings ?

Southern Wales...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: kefalos end of june

Weather now please ?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
68 reviews
5. Re: kefalos end of june

Weather in Kefalos

https:/…183014

It often feels cooler at night as this is early in the year but it’s more likely because you get used to the warmth in the day so the night feels cooler. A wrap or a light jacket is useful at this time of year.

sheffield
Level Contributor
449 posts
106 reviews
6. Re: kefalos end of june

When I went last year Memories bar seemed full of people all chatting away. My other half is autistic and is not struck on sitting in bars but if I'd been there with my daughter we'd definitely have visited ! Although I've never been in it always seemed friendly as I walked past. I'm back there on 12 June and cannot wait ! According to BBC weather 31 in the day and 21 at night! Currently so it should be wonderful by the end of June!

Redruth, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: kefalos end of june

Plenty of both! It's not a crowded, noisy resort, but there are lots of places to eat all along the beach road and down to the harbour.

Hampshire, United...
7 posts
8. Re: kefalos end of june

kefalos is an ideal resort,plenty of good restaurants and tavernas,dont know why Barry from.fulham always puts it down,railings are nothing like brighton,if you want a laid back,relaxing time then for me kefalos hits the spot

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
82 reviews
9. Re: kefalos end of june

Kefalos is ideal for couple of this age and older / younger. You could eat at a different taverna for 14 nights and not do them all - some lovely bars too - some busy some laid back. Better beaches on the outskirts if you have wheels but if not a sandy beach down towards the harbour . the rest is shingle.

Durham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
10. Re: kefalos end of june

totally right Bazwarts.kefalos is lovely.loads of lovely tavernas offering very nice food at very reasonable prices.never mind the railings barry from fulham.admire the fantastic views and the closeness to the sea.beautiful.respect.

Reply to: kefalos end of june
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations