We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stena appartments

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Stena appartments

hello ,anyone has stayed at stenna appartment in kefalos?

Kos
Level Contributor
154 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stena appartments

I;ve not stayed in them but I know someone who has.

I beleive they are OK.

Your normal basic accomodation really.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stena appartments

well thats what i want really ,sumthing basic and clean ,it was 350 pounds per person for 2 weeks incl flights so thats good.

thanks for ur info

Newton Aycliffe
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Stena appartments

Yes, my wife and I stayed in Stena from 3-11/9/09. Clean but very basic and the architect must have had an off day when he/she designed the bathroom in the middle with ventilation to the bedroom. Owners are very nice. Needed a light bulb changing and it was done immediately. Apartments have aircon and safe at a reasonable price. The resort is very quiet, suffering from credit crunch, but the upside is you have a wide choice of everything. Restaurant and bar prices very reasonable. Day trip to Kos Town by local bus is recommended

nottingham
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stena appartments

Hi been to kefalos 4 times and thinking of booking the stenna appartments can you tell me where abouts they are cuz they just say close to beach and i want some where close to the habour end as last year we were right up near the island. Many thanks Michelle

Kos
Level Contributor
154 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stena appartments

They are near to Kontessa along the Harbour road.

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Stena appartments

Hi,

Can anyone know the exact address of the Stenna apartments?

I can't find any info on the internet. A bit strange, isn't it???

Thanks,

Mickie

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stena appartments

We are also staying at stenna apts in sept. If go onto the Just Kos website and type in the apt name there are a few reviews and the apts telephone number. Couldnt see an email address . Discussions all seem to be positive about them so I'm not unduly worried. We have been to Kefalos about 10 times and never had any probs so far.

4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Stena appartments

Hiya Val042

Thanks for the useful info. It really helps me.

Mickie x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stena appartments

Apartments are situated up the path at the side of Memory bar. They are up a slight hill and beside Kontessa apts to one side and the hill downwards at the other side of apts will bring you down to the main street . We bought a small torch for late night returns. Apartments were well equipped and spacious with a sunny balcony in the mornings. Lovely family who ran the apts who were very helpful when needed. Some early morning wake ups with their ' Cock a doodle doo ' but soon got used to it. . Safe in wardrobe and air con also available at a reasonable cost.. Would stay here again but did miss not having a pool . That would of been the icing on the cake.

Kos
Level Contributor
154 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stena appartments

Wherever you go there is a cockadoodaloo.....

bless em!!

Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations