We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

euro

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
euro

I'm due to holiday in Kefalos for two weeks from 9/6/2012,has any one been in the last week or so .I'm worried about the Euro,also is it more expensive than last year?

canterbury
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: euro

just come back from kefalos and it was one of my best holidays. Dont worry about the euro its cheap to eat, lovely food. you will not be dissapointed as it is beautifull place

england
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: euro

Euro

Can anyone tell me if I am best getting euros before leaving next wk for Kos or will I get a better rate of exchange on resort from ATM machines, in past have always found better exchange rate vis,s ATM,s, unsure with Greek crises and Euro this year whats best.

Also if anyone knows if ATM machines on Leros much appreciate

from patgliverpool

3. Re: euro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations