We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Players Lounge bar kefalos

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Players Lounge bar kefalos

Hiya does anyone know for definite whether it is open this year or not? have some friends who said it was a great bar a few years ago but nothing much on internet since about it - I am sure there are plenty of other good bars to go to anyway!!! thanks

Mr Gelato
£, Italian, Cafe
Acropol
£, Bar, Greek, Mediterranean
T42
£, Cafe, British
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Players Lounge bar kefalos

I loved it there! Visited every year for the past 6 years but heard that Dimitris the owner has sold up and moved away now! :( Gutted! Apparently though it has opened as a new bar called Kiss? I'm not sure if thats true but i will be going in 3 weeks so i guess i will find out then! If it is shut you could try Sydney bar for a more lively atmosphere - they tend to have live entertainment too :) There are 2 nightclubs there as well. I'm sure you will still have a fab time :)

Mentioned in this post
Sydney Bar
Sydney Bar
104 Reviews
Kos, Greece
2. Re: Players Lounge bar kefalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 19:41
London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Players Lounge bar kefalos

OMG - an end of an era - we have been going to Players for 9 years - will miss the team - we are there in August so will give it a look - but have been told that the music choice is a lot to be desired! LOL And was always a fun place to be - the most liveliest place in Kefalos with the locals and tourists mixing well.

Mentioned in this post
Kefalos
Kefalos
Kos, Greece
4. Re: Players Lounge bar kefalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations