We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

South Wales
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

Hi guys,

My fiancé and I are looking at this holiday village for our wedding next year but the thomsons brochure doesnt give much info about the nearest village Kefalos.

Does anyone know how far away it is, how much it would cost to get there by taxi and what pubs etc are there?

Thanks in advance,

Natasha

South Wales
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

Anyone??

South Wales
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

Anyone??

Castleton, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

As you can see from this map it's about 6km from Kefalos so it'll be about 6eu in a taxi one way. Buses link Kefalos and Kos and pass the access road to the hotel which looks about 1 km from the road.

There are Kefalos experts on here but I don't know if there are pubs but certainly many bars , tavernas, restaurants etc. on the strip at sea level and then more up a very steep hill in the original Greek village which still retains some atmosphere.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…MAPVIEW

Edited: 18 August 2014, 17:23
Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

ask at the security post for info on kefalos some of the locals work there there are some good bars in Kamari bay i.e kefalos also some very good taverns along the main drag popeys sebastian and melody bar and the old players lounge along the harbour road greek memory bar , marias, sydneys, acropol they are all very good

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

they have a mini bus that drops you by the harbour.

they don't give you info, as they don't want you going out and seeing the delights of Kefalos, and Kamari Bay !!

6. Re: Getting from Blue Lagoon Village to Kefalos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations