We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Hello,

Has anyone stayed at Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos? The photos look very nice, but we couldn't find many reviews about this place on the internet. Hope we are not making a mistake…

Thanks!

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Hi YL

I think the reason there's not many reviews anywhere is that it only opened for business over the past few weeks.

The shell of the buildings have been up for years but they started on the inside etc at the end of last year. The photo's do look great! The owners own another hotel in Kefalos

Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Thanks for the information, Taffyswife.

The photos and description of this hotel do look very appealing, and we like it being next to the sea. We will probably give it a go. This is our first time in Kos. I hope we will enjoy our stay.:)

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

I'm sure you will. It will be our 8th trip out there in August. We used to try somewhere different every year but stumbled across Kef some 10 years ago. Every year we say shall we try somewhere different but always end up booking Kefalos. It's a very laid back place and ideal for peace and relaxation.

There's quite a bit of information about Kefalos/ Kos on the following websites:

http://kefalos-chat.co.uk/

http://www.kosuncovered.co.uk/kefalos

http://www.discoveringkos.com/

Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Loads of useful info and wonderful pics. Kefalos seems just the kind of place we like. I'll certainly do some studying before we take off.

Thank you for sharing the links, Taffyswife.:)

Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

We are out there now we have had a look round and you have made a good choice weather great enjoy your holiday

Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Holidayfood, thanks a lot!

That's reassuring! We have just booked a room at Royal Bay. Hope it will not be a disappointment. Can't wait to be in Kefalos!!!

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

We had the priviledge of being the hotels first guests..It is a beautiful hotel, the location is perfect. I fell asleep every night listening to the sea. The airconditioning and safety deposit boxes are free. The breakfast is American style the home made preserves are delicious, ask if they have the water melon marmalade...

The hotel opened on the 1st June...it's official opening is tomorrow. We are going back for 3 weeks I cannot wait!

Enjoy your stay... : )

Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Thanks a lot, Shaughngore!

It's very nice to have the first-hand information about the hotel!

We are going to Kos, and stay at Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos next week for 7 nights.

From the responses from kind people like you in the forum, I believe we have made the right choice.

Cheers!

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Hi Y L - enjoy - the pics look lovely we have been going to Kef for over 12yrs and always stay at the Chrysoula and like Taffyswife we always say that we will go somewhere else but Kef has something about it that draws you back - I think we will look at staying at the Royal Bay next year as it looks beautiful - enjoy!

Y L
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: About Royal Bay Hotel in Kefalos

Thanks Madaboutarmani!

We are taking off in a couple of days. Can't wait! Will let everybody know how it goes with the hotel.

Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations