We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Which Santiago de Veraguas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Hello together,

we are travelling around Panama in May and I would like to integrate a 2-day trip to pedasi/azuera between our stops in Boquete and Panama City.

We already decided on taking the bus from Boquete to Santiago and then rent a car. Unfortunately the rental car return would be on a Sunday (12th) in the afternoon and I can't find a rental car station who is open then and we can't stay a day longer as our flights to San Blas are booked.

Any ideas/solutions?

I mean in Europe you can also return a car even if the station is closed...by just dropping of the keys.

Thanks for your help

Ann

4 replies to this topic
Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Not sure who you are renting the car from. I know of a new agency that will be operating in Santiago soon (in fact they might have opened). I know in their office in Boquete you can just drop off the car and the keys on a Sunday and be on your way.

If you haven't already booked your rental contact bill@valuemotorsboquete.com and see what suggestions he might have. Like I said his boss is opening two new car rental agencies in Santiago and in PC but the data would be the same.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Thank you very much. We haven't booked yet and I will directly shoot him an email.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Hi Florence,

unfortunately he is not getting back to me. Any other ideas?

Kind regards

AK

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Car Station including return on Sunday

Gee, sorry about that. I know he is headed to the US today for a week so that might be what happened. He's pretty good at returning emails however.

Did you check your junk mail? You know how computers are, they don't recognize an email address and its junk.

And no, I don't have another source in Santiago, but I have another recommendation; get on expatblog.com and ask your question on there. There might be some expats who live in Santiago who might have the info you are seeking.

Reply to: Rental Car Station including return on Sunday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santiago de Veraguas
More Santiago de Veraguas Topics