We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

ske
SUSSEX
Level Contributor
987 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

Is there a gym? What is it like?! Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

Hiya

I didnt go but my other half enjoyed the gym at PP. I went in for a look on my way to the jacuzzis - close enough for my liking on holiday lol!! It looked ok with free weights, treadmills, exercise bike and I'm sure I saw one of those massive exercise balls sitting ominously in the corner. I can never keep my balance on those things lol!!

The jacuzzi's......now there's a different story. Pure bliss.

Anyhoo, the gym & jacuzzis are located near the swimming pool (pool bar end). You'll also find the doctor and the masseuse in the same room. Bookings for massages can be made at the reception desk here. Again, I didnt indulge but my sister and brother in law said they were amazing...from the sound of it they were more like sports/remedial massage. I think you can also arrange to have a pool side massage.

Hope this helps, any questions shout out!

PP is a fantastic hotel and I couldnt recommend it enough.

cheers

Alexa

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

We also went to the gym area but just had a look around and used the change rooms and the jaccuzis. There were a few people using the gym and it looked well maintained and clean. The guys working there were very helpful and friendly and there was a lobby area of the gym with a sitting area and T.V where their desk was.

The jacuzzis were beautiful. If you look in my photos you can see pics of them. Nice place to relax with a drink.

Everything at PP is top notch. It was probably the nicest hotel we had been to in Cuba. You'll have a great time.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

did you have to smuggle your drinks over the wall like us lol!?!?!?

4. Re: Hotel Playa Pesquero - Gym???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 04:16