We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids dress code

Hertfordshire
12 posts
Save Topic
kids dress code

Are children expected to wear long trousers and collared shirts for al a carte meals in playa pesquero?

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,962 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kids dress code

No, just so long as they are smartly dressed, as I'm sure they will be.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kids dress code

When we were there a couple of years ago we saw children in holiday clothes, you know smart long shorts a T shirts. I think as long as they do not turn up in things they wore to the beach it will be fine.

Hertfordshire
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kids dress code

Im in the process of packing but dont want to take stuff my son really wont want to wear, he will be smart as always!!! in st Lucia last year they made a big thing saying my 9 year old had to wear long trousers when we were making reservations on the first day, however this was rubbish some kids were wearing football tops not even smart shorts.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kids dress code

Basically if you go out to restaurants in the UK the type of clothes you would put him in. Just smart and comfortable.

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
594 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kids dress code

When we were at MLD we saw some people in the a la cartes in shorts and t-shirts - but then some were turned away??? One guy we met said he was told when trying to enter the Italian that because he had 3/4 shorts on it was not allowed - then another guest walked out having been in already with 3/4's on - when he questioned this he was told that "he was too tall and that the other guy being shorter his 3/4's were farther down his legs???" - I think it all has to do with the colour of your money??? Why can't they be consistant.

My boys 14 and 16 liked to 'dress up' for dinner in restaurants and would choose to wear long trousers and collared polo type shirts but then I think it is nice to make a bit of an effort and not just turn up 'straight from the beach'. But for kids smart shorts and t-shirts would be ok.

6. Re: kids dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 06:20