We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

irons

irons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2011, 16:49
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,118 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: irons

I have done a search for you and it would appear that there are no irons in the rooms at the Turquesa.

I wouldn't worry about it as people say the creases tend to drop out because of the humidity.

Edited: 13 April 2010, 18:08
Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
456 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: irons

There was an iron and ironing board in our room at the Turquesa in February, looked like it had never been used so maybe it's something the new management brought in.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,118 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: irons

That is quite possible I suppose.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,791 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: irons

There was an iron in the room when we were there in Jan '09, We met another couple who did not have an iron in their room. Could be hit and miss.

Montreal
Level Contributor
205 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: irons

Hi

Been to the Turquesa 13X and there has always been irons and ironing boards in the rooms....never used them cos I'm on holiday and allergic to any kind of domestic work, but they are there!

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: irons

Just got back yesterday. There are irons and boards in the closets. Had a wonderful holiday...Playa Turquesa is the best... !!Have a great trip !

7. Re: irons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Rafael Freyre
Recent Conversations