We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what films are on in august 2011

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Topic
what films are on in august 2011

can anyone tell me what films will be showing on thomson or first choice to florida in august 2011 ? much appreciated :)

Edited: 05 June 2011, 10:45
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,149 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what films are on in august 2011

Hi Jordy:

This is a Cuba forum, not Florida. However the films for July/August have not been released as yet and won't be until early July.

If you bookmark this link, I will update the films as soon as they are known:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c155158/Cub…

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what films are on in august 2011

Thanks Bellagio, what does'Premium' mean on the Thomas Cook films? Is that whats being shown in 1st class?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,423 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what films are on in august 2011

It's the one's that just used to be shown in the premium cabin. I don't know if they are still doing it that way. I think on some flights they have been shown in economy, but as the crew select which films to play, I suppose it's up to them.

Newcastle upon...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: what films are on in august 2011

thanks guys much appreciated :)

5. Re: what films are on in august 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Rafael Freyre