We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Peebles, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Hi me and my girlfriend are going to the resort in June and we were wondering if anyone had an email addy so we could maybe request a room with a sea view. Do you think this is possible or do we have to take what we are given? Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

sol.rio.luna.mares@solmelia.com is the email address.You can request an ocean view room.They are more money,but worth it!!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
833 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

They are very cooperative in trying to help you. Try emailing Zulema Hernandez at client services. Good luck.

bodas.srm@solmeliacuba.com

Peebles, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Thanks very much i dont really want to pay extra but if i can get it for the same price it would be handy

Peebles, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

I have emailed that bottom email addy but had no reply yet. Hopefully hear back soon

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

try one of these email addy's

Sol Río De Luna y Mares

Playa esmeralda - Crta. De Guardalavaca Holguin, CUBA

Tel: (53) 24 430060- Fax: (53) 24 430065

E-mail: sol.rio.luna.mares@solmelia.com

E-mail: jefe.reservas.srm@solmeliacuba.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
822 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Brian,

not unusual not to get a reply, but be assured message was received.

Print a copy of your email and bring it with you, in the unlikely event they can't find your request.

Great resort, you'll love it

UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

I did email them before my holidays and even got reply, email was jefe.cac.srm@solmeliacuba.com

Zuolema is really best person to talk to, even when you are there. You need anything talk to her, she will make sure that all you needs are met. She is very nice and professional person.

Have a nice holidays

London, Canada
Level Contributor
833 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

I couldn't agree more. Zulema is fantastic.

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Zulema is definately the best person to email. She would email me back within a couple of hours. There were 6 of us travelling (3 couples) and we requested ocean view rooms and wanted to have all three rooms side by side and that is exactly what we received at no cost. Zulema Hernandez is amazing!

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y Mares room requests

Me and my boyfriend are going to SRLM next Tuesday and I thought that I can email them to request ocean view room but with no extra cost (emailed it on Tuesday). I received reply today from Zulema saying that she will do her very best to offer us what we want. She couldn't promise too much because it depends on the availability (which is fair enough). Although I don't know her in person she seems like a lovely person who genuinely wants to help. I was nicely surprised when I read her email this morning. To be honest I wasn't expecting to get any reply. It's nice to know that they care, even if they won't be able to do it.