We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

Just looked on accuweather and so far the first 3-4 days of my break are not looking good :-( Forecast is cloud and rain with no sunshine in sight, I am gutted, REALLY been looking forward to this holiday.

Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

It always shows clouds and rain on weather forecasts in the Caribbean. In my experience they aren't much use as it tends to mean sunshine most of the day with the occasional 10 minute tropical shower in reality.

Hants
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

It better hadn't be rainy and cloudy. My missus will beat me like a dirty rug if it is.

Any lack of sun is always my fault.

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

lol ;-)

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

hope your'e right steve!

Shoreham
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

It said that before we went - every day was supposed to be heavy rain - it only rained twice, both of which were in the afternoon

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

we are going out to PRDO 29th June, 3rd year in a row same two weeks, hardly had any rain on last two visits but plenty of sunshine. If it did rain it was always during the evening so hopefully we will have the same this year. I do agree with previous threads that the forecast always shows rain but we have been lucky so far.Have a great holiday.

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

Thanks Devonlad

What sort of temps do you usually get in that two weeks then?

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

At least 30C and the sea temps are warm, great for swimming and snorkelling, with a nice breeze off the sea. We are on countdown, packing our cases this w/end, take plenty of high factor sun cream even if you are use to hot sun, we are but always start with factor 25 and only go down to 15. have a great time we plan too!!!! Peter

Hants
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

Last time we went to SRLM was the same weeks (end june/early july) and the weather was gorgeous. 2 rain showers IIRC but not for long and did not spoil anything.

10 sleeps now. Whoo hoo!

lancs
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: forecast is cloudy and raining!!!!

hope ur right about the weather we are off on the 4th jully for a well earned rest and been looking at weather and getting very worried thank you

Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations