We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Level Contributor
488 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Do you need to get a spa treatment in order to use the spa pool and beach at the PRDO??

Dunstable, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

You can use the beach but not the pool.

England
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Any ideas how much the treatments cost? It looks really nice.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Hi 2dogs returned from PRDO yesterday the price is from about £50 up wards but is in line with most quality spa prices. At present they have offers on spa treatments because the hotel is only about 50% full. We had a full day at the spa coupled with a one hour excellent massage each (my wife and I) which cost £94. Once you have used the spa you will be invited to use the facilites again at no cost. Another couple had a three days at the spa with one treatment for only a few £ more, see Tanara at the desk just outside of the buffet restaurant she will help with all your requirements and being an ex english teacher you will have no language problems.

Level Contributor
488 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

If only one person gets a treatment can your husband/wife join you in the pool area or do you both need to get a treatment for both of you to access the facilities?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Hi Kawag, my Wife and I were there in May, Wife had the massage I was

allowed to use the facilities all day....

RAY....

Level Contributor
488 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

Thanks Ray. Was the use of the facilities only available for that day or the rest of your stay? Is it worth booking a treatment for the use of the facilities?

Is it just the pool or is there more to it?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

The use of the facilities are normaly just for the day you need to book a treatment to use the spa. Like I said in my earlier post if it is quiet you will be invited back for a day use to use the facilities without a treatment. The facilities include changing rooms, showers, steam room, suna, relaxation room, pool and beach. Merv

8. Re: Paradisus Rio de Oro spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2010, 06:17