We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

If anyone can help I've got a few small questions for a trip there over Christmas and NY.

Is the nightlife just on resort or there any other bars or areas outside of the resort? I mean the kinda thing were you need a break from resort so wander off some nights to a few local bars.

Has anyone done any excursions? Horseriding, catamaran, scuba diving etc. How much were they and did you book with the reps or outside of the resort?

I hope someone can help..

Warmest Regards

G

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

Hello G:

As to nightlife on the resort, I didnt see much of any. Yes, there is a 24 hour bar and a nightly "choow" and disco, and nightlife is what you make it and the company you keep, but as to a hopping party, we didnt see any of that. There is a bar that is only open after midnight and only on certain nights (sorry, cant remember which nights) and it is located just off the resort. not a far walk at all. Alot of people went there. I dont recall that there was "a few" local bars.

We did the jeep safari excursion. It included the jeep, horseback riding, lunch, trip to a coffee farm and a few other little things. I am thinking I paid around 70CUC for it, but I really cant remember. We booked it via the resort.

Hope this helps!

S

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

Please see the attached inside pages from LoonyLou's profile. Club Amigo is located right in Guardalavaca. IMHO there are plenty of things to do and yes all the above excursions that you have mentioned should be listed below and yes they are all available.

www.tripadvisor.com/members-inside/LoonyLou

Have a great vacation!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,754 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

Don't forget to visit La Roca disco, only a stones throw from your resort.

…photobucket.com/albums/r133/bellagio123/Cub…

4. Re: Club Amigo Atlantico, a few questions....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2010, 05:18