We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horses from the sol

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
horses from the sol

Hi,

Just wondered where the horse ride takes you? Does it go down the beach where everyone is sun bathing? Do they go the same route each day?

Thanks

West Sussex
Level Contributor
691 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horses from the sol

You definately don't go onto the beach. There's a lot of countryside around the SLYM so you'll go on one of the trails.

Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: horses from the sol

I have taken a horse ride many times at SRLM. Mostly I have gone across the road to the open field and along the ocean, but not the beach. One time we took the horses up into the hills where we hiked into a cave to look out over the countryside. I don't think that trip is an option anymore.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: horses from the sol

Went in June 2009 and we went along some trails, through the area where the mini zoo is and then down to the ocean and beach (not where the hotels are). Up some steep hills and back across the field. Enjoyable time!

4. Re: horses from the sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations