We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas Guardalavaca villas?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Brisas Guardalavaca villas?

What is the difference between the villas & the villa suites?

Is it just size? Are the mini suites located in the same building as the reg villa rooms?

It's going to be just me & my grandson (turning 6 in Cuba) but I do like space. Should I book the villa suites?

Thornhill, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca villas?

We were in the mini suite but it had no sofa which was unusual. It had a big tree out front so was a bit dark. I believe they are all on the second floor.

We requested a change and got a Villa room and I believe they are all on the ground floor. It had a King bed, ( they can set that up I am sure with two beds) sofa, two chairs, t.v, fridge and it was much bigger than a typical hotel room. In my opinion, you would do just fine with this room. I believe ours was 6204 and we were steps from the beach and could see the ocean from our patio. Consider emailing hotel to make requests after you have booked, threads are on this forum.

2. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca villas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca