We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PRDO tripadvisor members club???

England
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Would any of you be interested in forming a PRDO TA members club? I have offered to help Jenny (management) in this venture and hopefully enough will say yes.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

I take it you have jet lag, by the time of the post.

Good to see you posting , looking forward to hearing all about this holiday.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Yes would be good - Merv

uk
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Why ?

How would it work ?

England
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Jet lag ...yes just woken up after 1pm with a banging headache too.

Not sure how it would work as this is Jennys suggestion. I have a feeling that they may hold reunion meetings or TA members meals etc., I also think it will be a way for the PRDO having a raport with members and if they needed some more input for future changes they could put these forward to the club, and kniow thety will get honest replies back.

I have now started a facebook group too if anybody woud like to join us.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php?customize&gid=110177129034638#!/group.php?gid=110177129034638&v=wall

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

We are good with that ..... but do not (nor will do) do face book. too many friends and business associates have had 'issues' with their computers after joining. Many have not but since there are potential problems. I will stay with T/A and help where we can. (or other travel forums....)

England
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Ok thank you, thats fine about facebook, fortunately I have never had any problems with it and hope never to do so.

I have sent Jenny a message so she knows whats going on and hopefully see what we can do for the future for our members and our wondeful piece of heaven.

Newmarket, ON...
Level Contributor
380 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Interesting idea regarding the Facebook page. What is the name of the group you started? The link you posted doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Bob

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=110177129034638

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,391 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

A word of caution (not meant to be fear-mongering!) … be very careful with any personal information that you include on your Facebook account, as they sometimes change their privacy “standards”, and any member of any group that you are in can have open access to your personal contact information. There was a thread about it on the TA HUMTAB forum although I can’t for the life of me locate it.

England
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: PRDO tripadvisor members club???

Thank you Diva. If anybody still has any problems finding the group it is called

Paradisus Rio De Oro Cuba

Yes it is important as with any social net working site to ensure your privacy and security settings are set.