We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Well, Its been a long year of going without and saving hard. Two weeks of stress free bliss starting 8th May

Read many reviews on here about PRDO, SO SO hope it lives up to its reputation.

Very impressed about the handling of the sun lounger issue by the hotel staff.

Oh and we have a wedding to look forward to. So be warned we will be looking for a couple of nice friendly witnesses during our stay..

If anyone fancies a wedding meal for 15 people. coz there will only be two of us!! Lol!!

If you are staying at the PRDO during our stay we look forward to seeing you there.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Adie You will not be disappointed it is a fabulous hotel enhanced by dedicated and friendly staff. Sorry can’t be a witness not going until September but I am confident you will have no problems filling this role, everyone is so friendly.

Merv

London, Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Congratulations Adie you won't be disappointed for sure it is such a place like no other.

Enjoy :0)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,568 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Adie360:

I guess if you are flying out on May 8th that is the probably the aircraft that I will be returning home on, if you are flying Thomson from Manchester..

You will have a great time at the PRDO, you definitely will not be disappointed.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Hi there,

sounds like you might be on the same flight as us, thomsons from manchester 8th may, we are at the hotel next door though, might see you on the beach. We are renewing our wedding vows while we are there, congratulations on your forthcoming wedding hope you have a fab time.

nikki.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,294 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

You are so lucky. I have been back a week and so wished I wasn't!!! It was our first visit, but it won't be our last!!

Bolton
Level Contributor
594 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Us to leyland sun addict,

Got back from PRDO on the 19th March, we are so depressed, already costing up for August but to SRLM next door with the kids this time haha.

Adie360,

You will have a wonderful holiday it is a fantastic hotel, great food, great staff and of course the rum mmmmmmmmm. Be sure to try a mojito, or 2 or 3 or 4.

Regards,

Browny123

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,294 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

We got back on the 22nd Browny. I'd go back tomorrow if I could (if I could still get in my holiday clothes lol). Certainly won't be going next year. We are after some rather expensive Olympic athletics finals tickets. Those plus the transport and accommodation costs, if we are lucky enough to get them, will getting towards the cost of 2 weeks in Cuba!!

I'm seriously depressing myself now, plus it's piddling down and my suntan is in serious need of a top up!!!

Doncaster, South...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

We are going on the 15th May to celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary - see you there :-) Only 6 weeks on Sunday !!!!

daventry northants
Level Contributor
260 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding at PRDO.

We are off to PRDO on 2nd may for 2 weeks so hope to see you there and toast your happy day at the bar with some nice champers.

I am sure you will have a wonderful wedding and a fantastic homneymoon afterwards.

xxxx

daventry northants
Level Contributor
260 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: PRDO 1st timers to Cuba.

Oops should have read fantastic honeymoon. lol xxx

Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations