We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Pesquero, Playa Coste Verde or Sol Rio Luna De Mares

north bay ontario
Level Contributor
239 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Pesquero, Playa Coste Verde or Sol Rio Luna De Mares

Which resort would fit us best. Going mid July. Me and my hubby are over 50 like swim up bar, decent food, ocean view rooms if possible, good beach and not just domestic drinks. I read a lot about Sol Rio but am worried about the rooms from the reviews but are they that bad and which side is better. Playa Pesquero is a 4.5 star but seems pretty large. Playa Cost Verde seems good but need help with any pros and cons from the experts. Also would like air conditioning which is good in the room and restaurants.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Pesquero, Playa Coste Verde or Sol Rio Luna De Mares

All resorts would have good food.

Sol Luna will have the nicest ocean view and the nicest beach.

Since PP and PCV are the newer resorts, their rooms are nicer plus they are in bungalows. Sol Luna's rooms are definitely older but they are fine. How long are you going to be in the room anyways.

I have stayed at PCV and have toured PP and Sol Luna. If you like a beautiful beach, go to Sol Luna.

Can't comment re the air conditioning in the restaurants however I believe PCV only has one restaurant (Italian) indoors.

I would probably pick the cheapest...all beach areas are still nice at all resorts.

Have you considered Brisas Guardalavaca? It has a great location close to the town of Guardalavaca.

Whatever you decide, they are all very nice resorts.

2. Re: Playa Pesquero, Playa Coste Verde or Sol Rio Luna De Mares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca