We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monkey park

Scunthorpe, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Monkey park

I vaguely remember reading a review from a couple who had called in at a monkey park and walked along a zip wire and fed them in the trees? Have I confused two different places or is there one of these somewhere reasonably close by?? It is definately something we would be interested in, thats all! Any help appreciated :)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,649 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monkey park

I've never heard of this. I think you must be confusing Guardalavaca with somewhere else.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
661 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Monkey park

I'm with Bellagio. After 22 trips to the Holguin area, never heard of such a thing. But it does sound like fun!

Nothing's better than a barrel of monkeys.

Edited: 10 July 2011, 23:47
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monkey park

Me too,,,, never heard of such a place.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,674 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Monkey park

There was the thread a while ago about feeding the jutias ... wonder if the OP is confusing monkeys with jutias? (Reminds me ... I wonder how that poster ever ended up with the lawsuit over his wife being bitten on the finger as she was feeding a rat?)

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Monkey park

There is a monkey jungle but it is in the DR

http://www.monkeyjungledr.com/site/

White Rock, Canada
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monkey park

Sounds like Costa Rica to me.

They have zip lines and plenty of howler monkeys there although I can't imagine that they allow the wildlife to be fed during zip lines excursions. Some very strict rules concerning the environment in Costa Rica.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
20,329 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monkey park

Mad I often think of her when I see threads about the boat trips.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Monkey park

I feed a rat every night....lol..lol.....

9. Re: Monkey park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations