We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

Soo excited I have not been before however since I have been on the Trip Advisor Forum I feel as if I know the place already!! The Brias has got an amazing following!! I also feel as if I know many of the customers who travel there from this Forum! FANTASTC

Level Contributor
602 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

Sure you will enjoy yourself and not want to leave.

Rainham, Kent
Level Contributor
116 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

How exciting I have been reading the reviews too and getting more and more excited we are travelling out on the 5th September..... Not long now

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

Im excited too, I will be attending a vow renewal whilst Im there...lol..

Emma you will be going home on the plane I come in on, I will wave to you as I walk past the departures window....lol..

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

Emma we will see you there!! also Loonyloo whayyy excited!!!!

5. Re: Brias 13th Sept 2011 - 27th Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 22:16