We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding renewal vows package

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
wedding renewal vows package

hi looneylou we would like to renew our vows in brisas in july 2012 also can u please email me the package and info when you send them to vespa44 it would be much appreciated thanks

w, yorks
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Hi im thinking of this but want to keep it a secret could you post a page on the forum about the package please Thanks:-)

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Hi normap

We are going to brisas next week to renew our Wedding Vows I will fill you in when we get back .Regarding whats included in your pack I found out that you get everything that is included when you are getting married its the same package also you get an extra 20 kg baggage allowance ( thats with Thomas Cook) . Enjoy all your planning

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding renewal vows package

jbscastles; I could send it to you in a private message on here; would that be ok?

NormaP; I have sent you a private message.

spaqueen; hope you have started packing!!.

Wales
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Can I have the extra luggage allowance because its my birthday ? Going to struggle with the weight allowance. After all the older you get the more products you need to look human lol lol

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Hi all,

I am hoping to do the vow renewal in September, just waiting for the hotel to contact me with package details.

A massive big hug to Lyn who has been my guardian angel with the help and advice.

I was going to book extra luggage allowance with Thomas Cook, 15kgs is a little tight, but i noticed Spa Queen mention extra allowance in with package??

Good luck Spa Queen for next week, hope all goes well for you and you have a brill time.....

northern ireland
Level Contributor
159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding renewal vows package

normap 100

i will be there next july going from manchester 4 - 25 so maybe see you there, cant wait hope the next few months fly by.....

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Hi all,

Stevebart dont book extra luggage as you will be given 20kg extra ( has to be in one suitcase) when you book to renew your vows which is fantastic!! when tickets arrived it only said 15kg each so I phoned TC who reasurred me that the extra 20kgs has already been booked and they will be aware of it at the check in desk.

I have to say I am getting sooo excited now & I am so looking forward to our vows something so special & a massive thanks to LoonyLou who has been my own little fountain of knowledge & has helped me out all the way

Will fill you all in on my return.

w, yorks
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Thank you Lou that would be brilliant. It's just a thought at the mo.

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: wedding renewal vows package

Thanks Spa Queen, appreciate the info.

Enjoy your trip.

edinburgh,scotland
Level Contributor
739 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: wedding renewal vows package

just remember if you book the package direct with the hotel you are not entitled to the extra luggage with your tour operator only if you book via them