We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Vows in Brisas

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Vows in Brisas

OMG!!!! what can I say AMAZING!! exceeded all of our expectations!! just returned today from Brisas we renewed our Wedding vows on 22nd Sept on the beach The location was stunning the hotel gardeners dressed the area up it was just perfect ( it reduced my hubby to tears!!) I will put a review on & try to upload some photos. If anyone wants any questions answered please feel free to ask.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

glad you enjoyed it i renewed my vows at the pcv in august

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

If you are renewing your vows it has to be booked no less than 10 weeks before once you have booked through the travel agent ( which there was no charge) you can e mail the hotel to make any finer requests if you want. You could book the vows direct through the hotel however you will not get your extra baggage allowence ( with TC you had an extra 20kg free of charge). The package at the hotel cost 175 cuc which is roughly £145 included in that you get free room upgrade late checkout breakfast in bed the next morning & all the trimmings also the one thing money can not buy is that location it is amazing I will try my best to put some photos on oh also 12 photos included. I can not recommend it enough it blew us away it was better that we could ever imagine better than our origional wedding!!

Please feel free to ask any further questions if u need to I will be happy to help if I can

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

My photo was taken on the beach at Brisas when we renew our vows

Wellow, United...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

Hi We are re newing our vows next year at the PRDO (it will be on our 30th wedding anniversary) I was going to book direct with the PRDO as thought it would be cheaper, but now it looks like I may have to make a phone call to Direct Holidays (which are part of Thmas Cook anyway) Does anybody else have any idea about Direct Holidays and luggage allowance. I already have 30kg each for hold as have paid extra, but wondering if we would be allowed more for the clothes etc

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

Hi,

Do you know if it is possible to book vow renewal after booking the holiday with thomas cook? I really want to organise it for my parents when we go in August this year but don't know how to go about it. Thank you,

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
229 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

Yes, we booked our holiday first and a few weeks later booked the vows renewal with Direct Holidays (part of TC) and have been speaking to the Wedding Co-ordinator at the Brisas direct. It's so easy to book. 12 weeks tomorrow till we go and 13 weeks on Thursday till we renew our vows! The Countdown has begun.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

Okay, thank you very much :) what documents etc. do you need and how much is it costing you? And I hope you have a wonderful time

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
229 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

You just need to send them a copy of your passport, wedding certificate and complete a questionnaire, but it can be done on arrival, though they prefer in advance. 175CUC is the cost which is about £140 or thereabouts I think, payable direct to the hotel when you are there. I booked it with Direct holidays and got an extra 20kg bag as well, they want a £50 deposit should you cancel, that's all.

Take a look on Looney loo's website, she covers it all under weddings including any extras.

Good luck with it all.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
229 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

This is LL's website, its brilliant

www.brisas.beep.com

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding Vows in Brisas

thank you very much. have booked it all and are doing it in three weeks :D can't wait!