We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas Vows renewal

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
229 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Brisas Vows renewal

Well I am about to book my vows renewal at the Brisas for Easter next year. Thank LL for all your help and information my husband now agreed - yey.

Can anyone suggest a good time of day to do this, I was thinking mid to late afternoon. Has anyone got any photos of weddings at the Brisas as I am after ideas? There is only going to be four of us which includes my two daughters, which a la carte restaurant would you suggest for the evening meal?

Any help and tips would be great.

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas Vows renewal

Hi skinny; congratulations!! I would suggest later in the afternoon when the mid-day heat is dropping.... 3pm or so? My preference is the Italian a la carte but you may prefer seafood which I am not a lover of. I am sure you will make friends prior to your wedding, whom you may want to invite along to your wedding meal in the evening, I am sure the hotel will be flexible with numbers so dont rule out extras if you want to do it.. perhaps you could have a mini reception in the hotel lobby bar after the wedding, you could arrange to have your champers and cake taken there for you and any guests you invite.

You may want to consider a private dinner on the beach or location of your choice for you all; you are allocated your own waiter; you get to choose your own menu; you choose exactly what each you eat for each course + sparkling wine & wine + all drinks included for just $25.00 cuc's for two.

2. Re: Brisas Vows renewal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:19