We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for someone

Northleach, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for someone

I forgot to get the address of a lovely Cuban family we met in Guradalavacca. We met the guy outside SRLM when he took us into town on his horse cart. It started to rain and his mobile phone got wet and no longer worked . He took us back to his home to meet his family and his wife cooked us dinner but I forgot to get their address. I feel bad his phone broke so I want to send him one. His name is Harrito or Harry and he always waits outside SRLM and other hotels in his horse and cart. I was wondering if anyone knows him or can find out his address for me please I would be very grateful. I'll post a picture of him in my profile. Thanks.

devon
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for someone

Hiya,

We are flying out next week, if I see him I will try and get his address for you :-)

Northleach, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for someone

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. I'm just uploading his picture now:)

devon
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for someone

No problem. :-)

4. Re: Looking for someone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 November 2011, 22:46
Northleach, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for someone

Just PM'd you!

Bancroft, Canada
Level Contributor
520 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for someone

Did Harry have a white cart? He takes every one to meet his wife and son.

7. Re: Looking for someone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 October 2011, 02:16
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for someone

Gee - that's a pretty good deal....cook a meal for a tourist and get a free phone...I hope the OP sends an IPhone and nothing less! lol!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for someone

sucker born every minute

Northleach, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for someone

Let's get one thing straight. I'm not buying him a phone because he cooked me a meal. He asked me to look after his phone because it was raining, I put it in my bag at the back of the cart but it fell out of my bag and got wet then no longer worked. I feel it's my responsibility because he asked me to take care of it so I want to get him another one. Unless you know the facts keep your sarcastic comments to yourself.

Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations