We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
excursions and weddings vowel renewal

hi everyone , booked to go to the brisas and just wanting to no what excursions they offer and whats the cost also has any one renewed there wedding vowels there ???? thanks x

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Take a look at this link of excursions LoonyLou has compiled.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c62973/Cuba…

With regards to cost on wedding renewals, I would contact the wedding coordinator directly for up to date pricing..

bodas@brisas.gvc.tur.cu

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Myself & my hubby renewed our Wedding Vows at Brisas in Sept of this year.

It was an amazing experience words can not describe it was soo emotional , romantic & truly stunning!!

We chose to have the horse & carriage at which I can highly recommend also we had a romantic meal on the beach on the evening to the sun setting!!

I have to say renewing our Wedding Vows at Brisas exceeded our expectations it also exceeded our origional wedding day!!

You will have an amazing time

I have posted some photos on Trip Advisor

If u have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Here is a link to a website I have started to make, you will find all the information you are looking for and more within the website but please bear in mind it is very amateur and not yet finished:- www.brisas.beep.com

any questions feel free to ask...

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Excellent website Lou I will be sure to refer my Brisas Clients to take a look at it and hope to meet you at Brisas one day :)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

It's actually quite good Loony, I am sure it will be even better when done!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Thanks guys, Im a bit of a technophobe; my daughter is quite impressed with me as she thinks I am a dinosaur...lol...

mbarke. it would be lovely to meet you too,,, and Thanks !!

Stirling, Scotland
Level Contributor
177 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

Hi

Fantastic site - think you have covered everything anyone would need to know. Thanks for all your hard work

Hamish

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

thanks for your relpys . and thespaqueen sounds like u had a great time . but loonylou a big ty . your site is top notch . everythink u need to no is in there a big thankyou x

9. Re: excursions and weddings vowel renewal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:42