We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

London, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

where should i stay at thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

What are your interests? Are you traveling with kids?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

we are in mid 40's and have teenagers with us we have stayed at pcv before and loved it but friends of ares are coming and there is a good price now for sirenis so trying to decide on take it or wait for pcv to come down thanks

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

pcv is the nicer resort

Canada
Level Contributor
2,003 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

"Trying to decide to take it or wait for the pcv to come down"

When are you planning on travelling? Price will depend on when you are going. If it's anytime through Christmas and New Years it will be more expensive.

And as mentioned what are your interests? Do you want a vacation with alot of activities or does the family just want to chill? I haven't stayed at the PCV but have been on the beach before and the SPT we stayed at last year. PCV has the nicer beach but it's shared with the PP and the Blau. The SPT is on it's own beach and I believe is manmade. Still a nice beach tho'. The SPT is also built into a hill and requires a lot of walking where the PCV is more flat.

Hope this helps.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

hi thanks for the input i see alot of people talk about all the stairs atspt that mite be no good but we like to chill and like to do the water stuff and the disco thanks rob

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

We have done both... The PCV wins in our book. Depending on where you room is at the SPT, the stairs can kill the vacation.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

I agree with other posts Liked PCV better.. mostly for the layout(no steps) and the food. Staff are fab at both..Food is much better at PCV..Rooms are pretty much the same.Better animation at PCV too. More live music at night..

8. Re: sirenis playa turquesa or playa costa verde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca