We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

Hi

We are definatley going to do the dolphin trip but have been advised not to book with Thomas Cook as thier trips have large groups. I just wondered how I book it and who with once I am there.

We are staying at Brisas Guardalavaca.

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

The Dolphins are the most popular excursion they operate and is always likely to be busy, you can book with any of the tour reps that are situated in the lobby bar downstairs in the hotel section. The trip operates daily.

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

OK thanks!! Someone on a forum or some souc of info mentioned not to book with TC as they are especially large groups. Is this the case with all operators? Just wondered if maybe it is better to book with a local operator?

Thank u for all ur help and advice!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,649 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

I do not think it matters whom you book with. As LoonyLou says the Dolphins are always busy. You might just strike lucky to go there on a day when they aren't so busy.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

No one particular travel company operates on a particular day, the client chooses what day they want to go so its pot luck as to how many people book for that particular day....

5. Re: Dolphins at Bahia Naranjos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca
Recent Conversations