We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas Villa renos completed?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Brisas Villa renos completed?

Does anyone have any word on the status of the villa renos - our kids are thinking of either going to the Brisas or SRLM in mid-Jan. I believe they were to be completed by Dec 3rd Cuban time:) Also, I also read on TA this morning that the renos at the La Pinta beach restaurant at SRLM are underway. Any guesstimation on when these might be completed? thanks.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

When we were there in September it was a Saturday night, but since then they have introduced the x2 weekly and the other was a Wednesday; so I am not sure if it is still Saturday and Wednesday.... Es Cuba y es Brisas !!

Edited: 03 December 2013, 20:06
Fredericton New...
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

That would be a grand idea :-)) LoonyLou ! Don't what to show my age But what kind of beach party?? Campfire type of stuff or music, drinking and shaking my bootie to the tunes !! LOL

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

Oh Yes indeed, make sure you get in a siesta coz u is gonna be out late !!!! There sure is lots of drinking and shaking your bootie to the toons to be done !!! Do you want me to reserve you a mega hangover...LOL

Alliston, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

I am coming down the the brisas with my family in a month and I am wondering, do I need an adapter for the electrical?? We are travelling from Ontario, and from my understanding the plugs are different then here at home! Any help or input would be greatly appreciated ? Thank you in advance :)

Amanda

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

you will need a converter - Brisas is 220v so you will fry your gadgets without one...

Have a read here:- tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c104286/Cub…

Digby, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

Yes, our power here in Canada is 110v and cuba is 220v, so if you are plugging in anything valuable, make sure you use a convertor (not just a plug adaptor). There are a few 110v plugs around the resort (villa lobby under the counter; grill area near the bar I think). They didn't mind me plugging my kobo in at the villa lobby - I just went back and got it a couple hours later. I would rather know it's not going to get damaged personally.

17. Re: Brisas Villa renos completed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca