We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are booking a trip to Brisas after reading all of the amazing reviews by everyone, especially those who keep on returning!

We are going in mid June, and are a bit stuck on which type of room to book. We're both in our early 20s, love to meet people and have fun, but also like to have the option for some quiet/down time.

Right now we are caught between choosing a Villa room or an Oceanview room.

Any suggestions, advice or shared experiences would be fantastic!

Ideally, an "oceanview villa that isn't too far from the centrality of the resort" would be perfect haha.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you,

Gatineau, Québec
Level Contributor
308 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

I've been to Brisas and the Villa section is great, because you're close to everything, if you want action go to the main building, but also you can relax in a quiet environment when you wish to by staying at the Villa section. I say go for Villa... and all are very close to the ocean.

Have a great time!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

If your looking for a lively time then its the hotel section. Near the pool etc. If you want a more laid back room then its the Villas. We did a Villa a few years ago and loved it. As was mentioned its close to the main hotel and ocean but has a quieter feel to it.

Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

Either way , your allowed to use both areas. I prefer the villas because of the size of rooms and the style of buildings , it's a very pretty area , we choose between the villa pool and hotel pool. Love the villa pool but also the hotel pool for the carry on with the entertainment and the games , we ate at the villa section and hotel for for breakfast and lunch , and the seafood and Cuban , I stay with my two teenage boys so the villas are always a bonus as they larger and we can spread ourselves out a bit more. It is purely personal choice , I love the John Lennon garden when the band is playing on an evening and they have the mojito table set up and people come out of their villa for a dance , for an extra few pounds I'd always choose the villas , even without a sea view they are lovely x

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

Thank you Raphaëlle, bergerman, and babyblue129 for the great input!

That was super helpful. I think we are going to go with booking the villa room, as that seems to be the best option for us :)

Thanks again,

5. Re: Brisas Guardalavaca Oceanview Room or Villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Guardalavaca