We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Rio de Luna y mares 2 bedroom suite

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Rio de Luna y mares 2 bedroom suite

Could you let me know what the two bedroomed apartments are like as the only photo I can find is on the Melia website and the photo doesn't show a great deal.

toronto
Level Contributor
767 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y mares 2 bedroom suite

It's been a while since we had one so I am not sure if they changed but the one we had had one bedroom with a king, another with two double beds, this room had a balcony off it. The King had a separate ensuite bathroom. There was a small sitting room with a tv, (the bedrooms did not have tv's) with another bathroom and large terrace off of it. Both bathrooms had showers but I believe only the ensuite had a tub. There was a small fridge and coffee maker in the sitting area. This was about six years ago so I am not sure if this helps or not. Rooms were clean but basically furnished, they may have updated. The terrace was huge overlooking the Luna pool, ocean and hills, (open to three sides).

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y mares 2 bedroom suite

Thank you for your prompt reply. It sounds adequate for us. It would be for myself and my partner and our 23 year old son who didn't really want a separate apartment for himself but we didn't want a one bedroom suite as we would need a little privacy. We would be looking at going in November.

3. Re: Sol Rio de Luna y mares 2 bedroom suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16