We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic of Lapland 3 day trip

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Magic of Lapland 3 day trip

We, that is my wife and six year old son just came back from this trip, flying Gatwick to Kittlia and it was totally amazing. A small group of 22 people and it lived up to everything that was promised. The staff were very attentive and everything ran like clockwork, from the issuing of cold weather gear to meeting Santa, all very well done. We stayed in the Yallas Humina hotel and it was a typical lappish hotel with good food and good staff all very friendly. Huskies and snowmobile driving were great fun and my son is now hooked on all things cold, book it now. We will be back!

Edited: 16 December 2010, 22:26
London
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic of Lapland 3 day trip

I will second that. We were on the same trip (different hotel!) and Magic Of Lapland really delivered.

Excellent organisation, small group, good itinerary and personal service.

2. Re: Magic of Lapland 3 day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2011, 05:17