We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowsuits

Which Akaslompolo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Snowsuits

Travelling to Yllas log cabins on 30th november for 4 nights 5 days with Inghams. Is the snowsuits all in one or just the trousers??? Weird question I know!! Also how warm are they? How many layers are required underneath?? Thank you

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowsuits

Depends, either all in one or separate jacket and trousers, but not just trousers anyway.

They usually are warm, but the need of layers obviously depends on the prevailing conditions. Technical underwear and a windstopper fleece should be fine for moderate cold ~ -15.

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snowsuits

I answered a similar question just a few days back: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189915-i2262-k491…

Edited: 03 November 2011, 19:18
3. Re: Snowsuits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 06:16