We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow Elf Hotel, Yllas - Warning, No Rudolph

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Snow Elf Hotel, Yllas - Warning, No Rudolph

Just to forewarn anyone on a Santa Trip to Snow Elf.

Santa told my 2 boys Rudolph does not pull the sleigh anymore. Mmmm, not sure what reaction they will get when they do their show and tells at school today.

Also - don't forget not good light to camcorder your child's trip up onto the stage to get pressie from Santa, makes recording difficult.

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow Elf Hotel, Yllas - Warning, No Rudolph

Oh heck Jenny! I wonder if there are any other good Santas around Yllas to visit? x

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow Elf Hotel, Yllas - Warning, No Rudolph

This was the Santa that came to the hotel to the Gala dinner. We couldn't hear much of what the Santa said on the Santa trip to a location just outside Levi, as the other side of the wall there was a piano in main restaurant with kids banging the keyboard !

If I had my time again, I would opt for a Santa trip where you go in a group, but then taken as a family on your own to find him in a cabin - no noise and just you.

3. Re: Snow Elf Hotel, Yllas - Warning, No Rudolph

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2012, 10:19