We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reindeer skin rug

Which Akaslompolo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Reindeer skin rug

Have seen these in the Xmas markets in Manchester but wondering if cheaper to get one in aKaslompolo? Can you get them and how much are they approx?

England
Level Contributor
249 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reindeer skin rug

We saw them for 75 euros normal or 100 euros for a white one

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reindeer skin rug

Thanks....that's a little cheaper than I can get here so will wait as I'd prefer to bring it home as a souvenir of our trip.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reindeer skin rug

Got back on Wednesday......you could get them for 60 euros but the better ones were 75 euros. The white (which was amazing) was a whopping 120 euros.

It's now sitting on the back of my sofa and will come out each christmas to remind us of our trip.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reindeer skin rug

We got a white one from the reindeer farm. That was fifty euros.

5. Re: Reindeer skin rug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 09:17