We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of drinks

Netherton
Level Contributor
563 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of drinks

Hi, we are staying at the Stella di Mare Grand Hotel next year, does anyone know what the cost of a beer and a glass or bottle of wine please?

Is there anywhere local for shopping, eating out, going for a drink, etc?

Thanks in anticipation

Regards Dave and Chell

St. Augustine, FL
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of drinks

You are in luck! I am not sure what the price of a Stella is at a bar in Stella di Mare, but I would imagine around 30LE. However, you have a great alternative--->Drinkies is a beer/wine/liquor delivery service in Egypt, and guess where they are located???--->At Stella di Mare! Right next to the pharmacy in a little group of shops, that includes a Greek restaurant (never eaten there) The Stella beers cost around 6.5LE and you can have them deliver to you for 4LE. If you like beer, you are at the right place...:))

I live about 20 minutes south of SDM. Don't know what kind of shopping they may have there...may be kind of limited. We go into Cairo if we need anything. If you have any more questions, just ask. I am from the US and have lived in Egypt for 3 years...أهلا وسهلا

2. Re: Cost of drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ain Sukhna