We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clamato juice?

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Clamato juice?

Does anyone know if they sell Clamato juice anywhere near West End??????? It was so limited in Columbia, so wondered if it'll be the same on Roatan.

roatan
Level Contributor
287 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clamato juice?

They have Marinara juice...same thing..works great in Bloody Caesars. Might carry it at Woody's or Coconut Tree in West End. We buy it by the case at Plaza Mar or Julissa's on Coxen Hole.

Bonnie

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clamato juice?

Yakie.. send you a PM

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clamato juice?

I love it! Really keeping the focus on the essentials! When entering a true recreation zone like Roatan, details like this are important!

We had to make some compromises on the coconut cream and pineapple juice, but the Flor de Cana carried the pina coladas through...

london
Level Contributor
237 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clamato juice?

Look for the clam on the label to get the right one.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
496 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Clamato juice?

Clamato juice in the North American brands is readilly available at Eldons and often Plaza Mar

Moses Lake...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clamato juice?

Oh you have to try the Marinara juice. I am hooked on it and they have two types. One alittle hotter. Wish I could get it at home. Makes the best bloody mary's and red beer. But yes the stores do have clamato on occasion.

Maryland
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clamato juice?

Bonnie I thought you might know the answere to the Clamato Question. Can't wait to enjoy a Caesar with You and Ron. See ya soon, have a good weekend. G&T

8. Re: Clamato juice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:18