We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

My husband, myself, and our two teenage boys, will be staying at Infinity Bay. Because I cannot find a 3 bedroom at Infinity Bay, I found my 23 year old daughter, and her boyfriend a cute studio on West Bay for cheap. I am guessing that we will not be allowed to bring them into Infinity with us, but not sure. Does anyone know the rules, and how strict they are? My only other option is out of my desired price range, to pay for them to have their own studio/1BR.

Lousiana
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

You can get guest passes at the desk

Shouldn't be a problem or it never has been for us

Minnesota
Level Contributor
382 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

We are staying at Infinity Bay, and we had guests over yesterday, which was a LOT of fun. I checked with the front desk and they told me to just have the guests sign in, and they will issue a guest pass for the day. I was told there was no charge for this. However, if your guests wish to use the pool, there is a $25 pool pass charge per guest per day. Hope this helps!

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

Very helpful! Thanks much! This makes my entire family happy.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
459 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

The Palapa bar on the beach is open to the general public.

ont
Level Contributor
424 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

we just returned from infinity we invited guest to join us for lunch as the palapa and the inside restaurant are open to the public but if you ask them to come sit and have a drink at the pool you are to pay for them to be there security will question when they are not all wearing bands applied by infinity and have their name registered at front desk

this is a good thing .....that is what keeps infinity safe and not loaded up with people just loitering

I would suggest you purchase the pass and avoid any conflict you will more than likely have security is good ive seen them toss folks who use the beach chair s with out a pass as well

but I was told the pass fee was 10.00 by fornt desk if our guest wanted to stay for the day....hmmmmm not sure why there is a difference in price quoted to use the pool

to the original poster dont give up that room you have for your family off site they say it is near impossible to get a room at infinity over the next few weeks very popular place lately

enjoy your family vacation im sure you will all have lots of fun.....

Penn Yan, New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

Thanks for the info. We are thrilled that we can pay for my daughter, and her boyfriend, to join us at the pool. Honestly, I am glad to hear that they do check to see who should be there, and who should not be there. We are leaving for Roatan on May 18, let the count down begin! This is our 4th trip to Roatan and we love it more every time we visit.

7. Re: Can you bring guests into Infinity Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:17