We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great day off cruise ship with victor Bodden &infinity bay

San Diego, Cal.
Level Contributor
144 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Great day off cruise ship with victor Bodden &infinity bay

We were there on July 2, 2014 off navigator of the seas. Victor Bodden rocks! I changed my plans with him three times. The last time the day before we arrived adding 9 people to our party of 4. He accommodated us with ease. We found him easily when we got off the ship. Kenny our guide was great. We went to an orphanage to drop off some school supplies we had brought and play with the kids. Then on to infinity bay resort where we had a day pass I had arranged in advance. Kenny stayed with us all day and took us into town for a traditional lunch of smoked chicken, cole slaw and rice and beans. We also had plantains. It was great. We loved snorkeling right off the beach. A great day. We would recommend victor and infinity bay.

New York
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great day off cruise ship with victor Bodden &infinity bay

Was the day pass fee at IB worth it? Was a locker available when you were snorkeling? How crowded was the reef?

2. Re: Great day off cruise ship with victor Bodden &infinity bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:15