We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful West Coast Beach

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Beautiful West Coast Beach

Can anyone help me out? Last year my hubbie and I found this lovely piece of beach.... it is slightly north of Holetown, and there was a closed down dive school and just along from that was a small beach bar that did great toasties and cold beer. They had a few loungers you could use for free (rather than paying $20 each to the lads on the beach) . My hubbie reckoned it was near Bob Monkhouses old beach house - the one he had before moving to Sugar Hill? He could have been winding me up tho!

Can anyone tell me the name of the beach? We followed another couple off the bus because they said it was nice but never found out what it was called and want to return there this year....only 9 sleeps. Thanks!

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,406 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful West Coast Beach

That sounds like Ju Ju's.

It is hidden away on the beach between the Lone star restaurant and the Fairmont. It is one of my favourite spots and will be there in a few days!

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beautiful West Coast Beach

That's it! Just checked on the web. Thanks so much..we will definitely be there the week after next! Have a brilliant holiday....

mlsocialit
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beautiful West Coast Beach

Oh wow! I can't wait to check this beach out...never been.

4. Re: Beautiful West Coast Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 06:18