We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Baltiimore
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Have all the shops opened in the Limegrove Lifestyle Center. I am inquiring about the Polo Ralph Lauren store and the Vilebrequin swimsuit shop in particular. I will be there next week and want to make the trip from Bridgetown to the shopping complex and beach.

Also, how much would a taxi cost from Bridgetown to Holetown?

If I could take a bus, what is the bus number/schedule?

What time do the stores open?

Finally, what is the name of a nearby beach to spend the afternoon?

Thanks.

Bob

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

http://www.limegrove.com/index.php

haven't been yet.. maybe Canby can tell you what's open..

http://www.limegrove.com/store.html - this appears to be a current list and store hours..

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,920 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Ah yes Limrgrove. Just a beautiful shopping venue, however many stores are not open yet. Ralph Lauren, Armani Exchange, Agent Provacateur three specialty food and a pastry store are open so far. Others will eventually open.

You won't pay any more or less than you would at any of these stores in the US or Canada. I haven't been back for two weeks so some others might have opened. If you think you'll buy something bring your passport or cruise pass and info for the duty free exemption.

Take a taxi it's easier and if you shop there don't worry about the cost of a taxi, maybe $30-40 Bds $15-20 US.

Beaches, just cross the street and head to the ocean, can't miss it, a block away. Then go left until you get to a spot you like or a restaurant that interests you.

Edited: 07 April 2011, 21:05
Barbados
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

There's also an art gallery and a handful of ladies boutiques upstairs one of which is Kartushe (I can't remember the other names though)

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,617 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Eteza is a terrific ladies clothes shop and next door is a handbag shop, and in addition to Kartouche, another expensive laies boutique has moved to Limegrove from West Mall .and a boutique downstairs at the back of the courtyard which is sooo epensive I daren't go in ! There is a ladies salon selling make up, an art gallery, a fabulous Japanese food shop and good old Halmark Cards has a lovely shop there. I shall be going on Monday for my sushi,so I'll repiort further developments then.

A taxi from Bridgetown to Holetown should cost $35.

Edited: 08 April 2011, 08:52
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,617 posts
72 reviews
5. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Sorry I believe the shops are open 10am to 10pm but don't quote me on that one.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,617 posts
72 reviews
6. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Oh and you can head down the road ( south) to the back of Holetown Police Station where you will find either Surfside Bar and Restaurant or Zaccios next door. Both on a good beach where you can eat drink, and hire sunbeds.

spacecadet74
Level Contributor
172 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Anyone know if the MAC store is open there yet? Also, does anyone know if one of the small chattel shops in Holetown still sell Havaianas? (sorry can't remember the name of the shop but bought some there in 2009).

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,920 posts
78 reviews
8. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

If you go to the website that says what's open you'll find the stores that are open. See suniebgi's post.

surrey
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

there is a gorgeous shop that sells ladies dresses opposite side of road to ralph lauren. would like to see if they sell on line, can anyone remember the name of it?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,920 posts
78 reviews
10. Re: Limegrove Lifestyle Center shops that are open

Beth & Tracie.

Website?

Get answers to your questions about Holetown
Recent Conversations