We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another weather question

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
145 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
another weather question

Just looked up the extended weather forecast...and it says heavy rain and thunderstorms from the time we arrive to the time we leave 26th Oct to 4th Nov . Will there be any sunshine do you think?

jan

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: another weather question

Hi Jan, I am looking at the same forecast, since we ll be there at the same time, and would also like to hear an opinion Re. the weather. Thank you! Alena

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another weather question

I've just been for 16 nights and had a couple of overcast days and some rain in the evening but in did not spoil my holiday and I look a lot healthier than when I left.

We had better weather in the rainy season than people who went at the beginning of the year in the the 'dry' season. No one can tell you the weather forecast until 1 or 2 days ahead and even then when you are talking about an island 23 miles by 15 miles a cloud may cover the island or miss it all together.

There will be sun, there will be some rain, there may be thunder & lightening and it WILL be HOT!!!!! When it rains have another rum punch!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: another weather question

ditto! it's unpredictable but just returned with magnificent weather. same dates last year, rained night and day.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,548 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: another weather question

Everyday is a mixed bag. This morning I awoke to sunshine at 25 degrees, by 12pm it was heavy rainfall and flash flooding, by 4pm it was clear and sunny again...29 degrees. This time of the year is always mixed.

wales
Level Contributor
145 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: another weather question

thank you for replies

Geneticsniper ....be glad of any updates on the forcast for next 14 days,,, we arrive on wednesday thanks

wales
Level Contributor
145 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: another weather question

Lets hope the forcast changes...and we can enjoy the beach x

lancashire
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: another weather question

I too have seen the extended forecasts and now concerned as to what to pack other than an umbrella and wellies ha ha ha. We arrive to St James 31/10 for a week, lets pray theres more sun than rain....

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,394 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: another weather question

Hey Jan, I think I already told you that it may rain at times ( for a short time ) but mostly you will get weather that is very hot, ! As I said before, it is still hot when it rains. Take a couple of handbag size umbrellas and just enjoy yourself. I fly tomorrow and live next door to you-----------------if I'm wrong, I'll give you a drink on my patio--------------Now will you stop panicking ???

wales
Level Contributor
145 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: another weather question

Thanks again sandowner.... I'm not normally a worrier ..hope to bump into you...and the sun shines, we just so need this holiday,

hope these internet forcasts are wrong xxxx off to buy a new umbrella tomorrow LOL x

PS I thought the 'ONE LOVE BAR' was next door?

Jan

10. Re: another weather question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 08:21