We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunswepts future

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
sunswepts future

hi all

does any one know what is going to happen to sunswept hotel staying in january again so would like to check on its future lots of rumours about.

thanks

ian

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: sunswepts future

That it may be an AI is simply a rumour, so we have to wait and see. However, I understand that Zaccios will be incorporated into whatever it becomes-----------------makes sense as it is owned by the same person. Only time will tell.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: sunswepts future

it will be a sad day when it close we will be there in january to say farewell to a great hotel in the best location.hope it will return as a hotel but not AI

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: sunswepts future

Does anyone have any more recent updates or local rumors on Sunswept?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: sunswepts future

As I already posted, Sunswept will close in May and either be refurbished or ???? but it will be Sunswept no more. The receptionists assured me they would be without jobs after that date.

15. Re: sunswepts future

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Holetown
Recent Conversations