We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

Has anyone got any recent knowledge of the one bedroom apartments at Settlers Beach, I know Settlers Beach is in a great location, but can very little info about the one bedroom apartment all the info out there seems to be about the villas and townhouses.

Looking to book holiday in Barbados in November any info would be appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
13,492 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

I have never seen the 1 bed apartment, but I suspect it may be very close to the main road which may well be noisy. I would contact the Hotel personally and ask where it is in relation to the road, if no one comes up with the information on here.

Edited: 18 October 2012, 08:42
2. Re: Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 12:48
Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

We stayed in it several years back. it was great. It's actually a 2 bedroom but they just locked off the 2nd bedroom. The living are and kitchen is in one building. Then you walk through an enclosed are to the other building to the bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen area was great with the highest quality appliances. If I remember correctly it was fairly close to the road, but I don't recall hearing any noise.

4. Re: Settlers Beach One Bedroom apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Holetown