We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa accommodation

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Topic
Villa accommodation

After lots of thoughts re safety issues etc we have now decided to bite the bullet and visit thinking of Feb next year, hope this is a good time re weather, would this be better than say Nov. We are looking for a villa, but perhaps in a gated community, must be detached and very quiet, dont suppose we can get adult only, but with access to good restaurants either on site on very close proximity, although we wil hire a car not sure about driving into Holetown, is it easy to park and safe at night, any suggestion would be gratefully received, our priority is peace and quiet and good food already done some homework and wondering about westmorland.

thank you

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,910 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Villa accommodation

Meram, it's quite simple really. If you want a beach holiday then Coral Cove, Villas on the Beach or Glitter Bay would all be a good choice ( My preference would be Glitter Bay for sure ) , Or if you don't want to be on the beach are happy hiring a car and like golf and tennis, , then Westmoreland or Sugar Hill are the places for you.

If you choose Royal Westmoreland then I would go for the Forest Hill Villas. They are beautiful and have a wonderful view over the lake and to the sea.

Morrisburg, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Villa accommodation

I have just rented this place for January 2014 and it was the best deal I could find on the west coast, right next door to Cin Cin restaurant.

www.homeaway.ca/cottage-rental/p1079467

13. Re: Villa accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:17